- You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at an institution that has a bilateral student exchange agreement with UTSA. To find out if your university has an agreement with UTSA, contact the coordinator of exchanges on your home campus.
- You must be nominated by your home university to participate in an exchange.
- You must have a least a 2.5 out of 4.0 grade point average equivalent in all college hours attempted.
English Language ProficiencyYou must prove English proficiency through one of the below documentation or assessment methods.
1. Provide documentation showing you:
- Earned a bachelor's degree from a U.S. college or university
- Earned 45 or more semester hours of transferable credit from a U.S. college or university
- Earned 30 or more semester hours of transferable credit from a U.S. college or university, including college-level English Composition I with a B- or better grade
- Graduated from a U.S. high school and completed two full years of regular English courses
- Scored 500 or greater on the SAT critical reading or 21 or greater on the ACT English component
2. Provide your score from one of the following assessments:
|Minimum Admission||79||550||6.5||180, C Grade||59|
Application DeadlinesFall Semester
Nomination Deadline: April 15
Application Deadline: May 15
Nomination Deadline: September 15
Nomination Deadline: October 15
Instructions and ComponentsInstructions:
- The exchange coordinator of your home university must nominate you as an exchange candidate and they will communicate your nomination to the UTSA exchange coordinator that is responsible for the exchange.
- The UTSA exchange coordinator will send you an email containing the application and detailed instructions.
- You will submit the completed application and required supporting documents (see below) either directly to the UTSA exchange coordinator or to your home university coordinator who will forward the materials to UTSA.
- You and/or your home university exchange coordinator will receive an email notifying you of the acceptance decision.
- If your application is accepted, see the Accepted Students page.
- Official Academic Transcripts (submit an official English translation for non-English transcripts)
- English Language Proficiency Documentation or Assessment Score
- Financial Supporting Documents
- Copy of passport
Page quick link: http://studyabroad.utsa.edu/?go=IncomingApply